Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 7


Assignment: Another draft of our second illustration.

Craft:
I changed the palm tree by changing the brush stroke to more realistic looking strokes. I also added some text in the sky and brought down the opacity so it faded into the sun. I am going to change the text to different words and make them more noticeable, or change the location of the words.

Concept:
I still like the beach concept with the dramatic sunset and single palm tree with a hammock. I think it will look much more put together when the feet are put it. It is still somewhat unfinished.

Composition:
I still need to add the feet laying on the hammock and fix up the footprints a little more. The text is what I am having the most trouble with. I am trying to find a place for it to fit and make sense. I want it to be faded so it doesn't draw all attention to it but I also want it to be noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment