Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 11








Assignment: Create a Table of Contents and some sort of Credits page.

Craft: I made both pages tie together with a deep purple background with white and light purple text. I put all the Lincoln portraits on the left side of the page for the table of contents, and the personal portraits on the right side, so it was easy to read. I made the Title, Table Of Contents big enough to catch the readers eye. I will add a Fleur de Lis design in the right hand corner of the table of contents page because I will have that image on the back of my magazine. I am doing that to have the magazine seem more complete. For the credits page I kept the same color scheme and on the right hand side wrote the words credits and added the photos of the artists. I think it ties in nice with the table of contents and my front and back cover of the magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment